How to recreate the double-knotted bun from Pamella Roland’s S/S 17 show.
Here are six simple steps to achieving the a twist on the classic updo:
1. Start by separating the hair into two sections – a top half and a bottom half.
2. Spray Fekkai Blowout Primer in both sections and comb through each part.
3. Tie each part into a tight ponytail.
4. Set each ponytail with a 1″ 1/4 to 1″ 1/2 curling iron.
5. Tie the two ponytails together the way you would tie your shoelaces. Tuck the ends of the hair within the bun and secure it with hair pins.
6. Finish off with a light hairspray.
Credit: Ben Hider